Right now, business leaders, CEOs and executives all over Australia and indeed around the world are challenged by COVID-19 and the economic crisis that has evolved since March 2020. The disruption of COVID-19 is enormous and its impact on current business models, productivity and workforce capacity, cannot be underestimated. Never before has the impact of disruption been so fast with workforce change highly visible and absolute. Business leaders are under immense pressure, forced to make decisions affecting people’s careers over the long term.
The economic impact of COVID-19 has impacted many lives and disrupted many careers
Steam Capital knows how challenging career change and disruption is for people. As a leader in its field of career management, the goal is always to empower people so that they have the confidence and the skills to take control, no matter the environment of the day. At Steam, we firmly believe that although this time is challenging for so many, it is also an opportunity to revisit your unique capabilities, your motivations, your focus and re-imagine your career.
Career Transition Services For People Impacted By COVID-19
- You will learn the foundation skills to manage your career transition.
- You will learn how to develop your unique value proposition that talks to your future – not your past.
- You will be introduced to a new CV format that will get you the results you seek.
- You will learn how to combine your strengths and your natural talents into your skills set so that you stand out from the crowd.
- Gain vital insights into the employment market.
- Learn how to develop your career brand strategy and how to connect with employers of your choice.
Masters in Me™
Mini Me Online Career Management Program + Career Coaching
- Mini Me Online Career Management Program as above.
- A new CV that talks to your future and engages with your target employers.
- Specialist coaching that will help you to create your narrative, finding the right language for your CV.
- Valuable insights setting you up to achieve the next steps in your career.
- Advice that will help you to put in place the tactics to execute your career strategy.
- Be tested and challenged on your career choices, so that you can take the next steps in your career with confidence and purpose.
- 4 x 90 minute intensive one on one learning sessions with an expert career coach.
- Psychometric testing as a foundation to identify your natural strengths and talents.
- Explore your unique value proposition and identifying the impact you want to have on the world.
- A brand-new CV that talks to your future.
- A career strategy designed to get you to where you want to go long term.
- Become a member of a unique international talent community that is connected, confident and purposeful.
Your future starts now